Are you an experienced registered manager with big ideas to shake up the care industry?
Does a fun working environment that welcomes fresh ideas and makes your growth a priority sound interesting to you? Get in on the action and help us grow our care agency. We are on a mission to make excellent home care available to all who need it.
We want to hear from you, what you've been working on and how our care agency can help you smash your career goals over the next few years.
When you join our team you'll get to:
- Manage, lead and inspire our office team and care assistants
- Oversee day to day operations
- Maintain and improve our care standards
- Get a driver's seat on some of our projects to grow the agency
- Earn up to £37,000- and so much more...
- We can see you've got questions so we've put some answers below just for you.
To manage the delivery of care and support services in line with legislative requirements and ensuring the service maintains financial viability.
- Candidate must have level 5 qualification
- Must have 1 year minimum in a managerial role in a care setting
- Must have access to own vehicle and full driving license
- Must be fluent in English
- Manage the day to day running of the domiciliary care service, ensuring standards of care and schedule of visits to clients are maintained, in line with CQC standards
- Ensure accurate, concise and timely records
- Lead and develop your team
- Ensure effective management of care packages.
- Understand responsibilities in relation to providing care and support.
- Ensure the safeguarding of all clients through adherence to relevant legislation.
- Active participation in training to ensure personal development.
- To develop and maintain effective relationship with external agencies to ensure services are delivered effectively
- Take responsibility for identifying and resolving non-compliance
- Manage the financial viability of the schemes.
- Financial Responsibility
- Ensuring the schemes operate within the budget parameters
- Knowledge, skills & Abilities
- Have thorough knowledge about marketing strategies and CQC operational requirements
- Be able to manoeuvre and develop business procedures
- Have proficient leadership, organisational and supervisory skills
- Be dependable and professional
- Have computer and software skills
- Have superior training and presentation skills
- Be able to communicate successfully in both written and verbal format
- Be able to properly manage teams and employees
- Be able to develop a staff team to ensure they have clear vision and goals.
- Be able to delegate responsibilities
- Have first-rate skills in understanding, creating and analysing financial reports or budgets
- Be able to produce high level of quality service to colleagues
- Understand organisational culture
- Be cordial and amenable
- Be resourceful, inventive and self-confident
- Leading and managing a team, dealing with performance issues, building morale and creating an inclusive culture.
- Commitment to providing a domiciliary care service within the local community
- Has a person-centred approach; a focus and concern for the wellbeing, care and safety of our clients
- Build positive working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders (within and outside of the Trust) to achieve outstanding care.
- Creates a culture where professional and personal development is recognised and rewarded
- Manages resources effectively (people and finances
Expected start date: 04/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £28,000.00-£37,000.00 per year
Schedule: Day shift | Monday to Friday
Experience: Providing care: 5 years (Preferred)
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Work remotely: No