Vine Social Care is staying up to date on developments about the Coronavirus (COVID-19 ) outbreak.
We are closely watching developments and updating our procedures as more information comes to light about the situation. Vine Social Care is fully committed to protecting the health of our clients and staff.
Our Business Continuity Plans and Procedures remain closely aligned with guidance and recommendations from Health Authorities, UKHCA. This means we have protocols in place to maintain service delivery and are prepared for further escalation of the situation.
What you can do to help prevent the spread
1. Wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds.
2. Use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available.
3. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze.
put used tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands afterwards.
4. Stay 2 metres (3 steps) away from other people, if you need to go outside.
5. Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
Links for further information
For the latest information and further guidance, visit the government’s coronavirus page - Gov.uk – Action Plan
World Health Organisation
Advice for the public